What is Kevin Selleck’s estimated net worth in 2022? Do you want to know Kevin Sellecks’ net worth?
Kevin Selleck was born into fame when he was adopted by actor Tom Selleck. He was also in the horror movie Scream 2, but he wasn’t in the original film.
Apart from being Tom Cruise’s adopted son, Kevin Cruise is an American actor and singer.
He became famous for playing the role of Billy Loomis in the horror movie Scream 2 before turning his attention to his film career. Before becoming an actor, he played drums in the band Tonic.
Kevin Selleck doesn’t like to share details about his personal life.
Kevin Selleck Net Worth in 2022
However, we have gathered all the information we could regarding Kevin Selleck’s net worth, career, relationship, and struggles, so you can know more about him.
|Kevin Selleck Net Worth, Bio, Wife & More||Details|
|Real Name||Kevin S. Shepard|
|Birth Place||United State of America|
|Age||55 Years Old|
|Net Worth||$44 Million|
|University||University of Southern California|
|Half-Sibling||Step-Sister – Hannah|
|Wife Name||Annabelle Selleck|
Early Life and Birth/Family
Kevin Selleck was born in California, United States, in 1996. His mother is Jacquline Ray, who was an American actress and model.
Not much has gotten known about his father other than the fact that his name was Shepard. He was only a child when his parents got divorced.
His mother then got married to Tom Selleck, the well-known actor, on August 7, 1987.
At the time of their marriage, Tom Selleck was 19 years old. Tom Selleck adopted Kevin when he was 19 years old.
His mother and Tom Selleck were married for more than 10 years.
However, in August 1982 they got divorced. Tom Selleck thought of Kevin Selleck as his son and even looked after him after he got divorced from his mother.
Kevin Selleck has two half-sisters Hannah Selleck and Umeko.
His mother got arrested in 2014 when she hired a gunman to kill Umeko’s husband after she found out he was abusing her.
She got sentenced to 18 years in prison. Kevin Selleck went to the University of Southern California. He also used to play Volleyball like Tom Selleck.
Kevin Selleck Appearance Lifestyle Age, Weight and Height
Kevin Selleck is 55 years old. He is 1.78m tall (that’s around 5 feet and 8 inches).
He weighs around 63 Kg. Kevin Selleck has brown hair and black eyes.
Nationality, Ethnicity, Zodiac, Religion
- Kevin Selleck is an American.
- His ethnicity is Angle-Saxon.
- He is a Christian.
- His Zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Kevin Selleck Affairs, Relationship & Children
Kevin Selleck is married. He got married to Annabel Selleck in the early 90s.
It has gotten said that the couple met in high school and dated for more than 10 years as they wanted to wait till matured to get married.
Together the couple has six children. However, their names and date of birth are not known because they like to keep their private life private.
They have not made any public appearances as a family and seem like they want to keep their family life away from the public.
Kevin Selleck Career & Education
- In 1993, Kevin Selleck with Emerson Hart, Jeff Russo, Dan Rothchild, and Dave Lavery, created a rock band
- Each group member worked with a different instrument as for Kevin, he was the drummer.
- In July 1996, the band made a debut with their album Lemon Parade.
- The band made many other singles like If You Could Only See, open your eyes, and soldier’s daughter.
- Moreover, these singles got features on the Hot 100 airwaves for 57 weeks, and Billboard 200 and the album even became platinum.
- In 1996, Kevin Selleck left the band after he had a fight with another band member. However, according to Kevin Selleck, the reason for leaving the band was his persona and family issues.
- After that, he tried to form another band to continue his music career with the help of a friend.
- However, it was unsuccessful when he got in trouble when launching his albums.
- Later, he went on to try his luck in the film industry and form a career in acting.
- As he has gotten adopted by Tom Selleck, who was a famous star, who helped him through his acting career.
- In 1980, he appeared in Magnum, P.I, the TV series. In this series, Tom Selleck was the star.
- In 1997, Tom Selleck helped him make an appearance in Scream 2, the horror movie.
- He gained a lot of success because of these movies. It can get said that it is all because of his stepfather.
- Currently, Kevin Selleck likes to stay away from the public and is not known what he does.
Kevin Selleck Net Worth
It has gotten estimated that Kevin Selleck’s net worth is $18 million.
He earned his net worth from various different sources. He earned this wealth by making TV appearances, advertisements, brand promotions, and so on.
Kevin Selleck Struggles/Controversies
- Kevin Selleck got sent to junior boarding school by his mother to get disciplined. However, he returned after he got expelled.
- When he was 22 years old, he got sent to Betty Ford Rehabilitation because of his drug addiction, and once he got the treatment needed, he was drug-free.
- He came up in headlines when he did not pay $6000 to a credit card company.
- His mother is serving an 18-year jail sentence for trying to get her son-in-law killed because he used to abuse her daughter physically and mentally.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Kevin Selleck likes to keep his life private and does not have any social media account.
Also read: Joe Namath Net Worth
How did Kevin Selleck get into the music industry?
He began as a drummer in the music industry in 1996 but left after getting into a fight with one of the band members.
Where did Tom Selleck send Kevin Selleck for his drug addiction?
He got sent to the Betty Ford Rehabilitation Center and since then has been clean. Furthermore, he was also diagnosed with depression.
How many movies had Kevin Selleck worked in?
He has worked in six movies, and from them, the most famous one was Scream 2.
How old was Kevin Selleck when he got adopted by Tom Selleck?
He was 19 years old when he got adopted by Tom Selleck.