Do you have annoying neck fat and looking for ways how to reduce neck fat?
How To Lose Neck Fat?
The most stubborn fat to lose in your body is the lower stomach and the neck fats.
We do believe; one should feel comfortable in their skin and how they look and not care about what other say.
However, for many neck fats makes them feel self-conscious and at times can have many negative health issues.
Many might think, which negative health issues?
Well, it can cause sleep apnea, makes it had to breathe and disrupts sleep.
Causes of Neck Fats/Double Chin
One thing to get clarified is neck fat, or double chin does not happen overnight!
Firstly, fat deposits on the different areas of your body before it lands on your neck.
Secondly, at times some people might develop neck fat because of health issues.
So, why do you get neck fats or double chin?
The main reason is when one is overweight or obese.
Two factors contributing to one being overweight or obese are unhealthy eating habits and not enough physical activity.
However, there are some tips and hacks you can follow to reduce overall body fat, leading to the reduction of neck fats.
How to Reduce Neck Fat?
Things that can help you lose weight around your face and neck (Say Goodbye to the Double Chin)
1. Make sure you’re sitting in the right position.
2. Get more rest and sleep in the proper position.
3. Gum chewing strengthens the muscles of the face and neck.
4. Use face masks that are created with natural components.
5. Master the art of whistle-blowing and show it off.
6. Increase your intake of healthy grains, fresh fruits, and veggies.
7. Increase your water intake.
8. Consume less sodium and sugar.
9. Incorporate cardiac activity into your daily routine.
10. Reduce your alcohol intake.
11. Always remember to apply sunscreen, regardless of how hot it is outside.
12. Blow up balloons whenever you get the chance.
13. Make an effort to smile more.
Also Read: How to Reduce Face Fat Fast
To get your neck muscled working, rotating your neck is a great way.
- Stand straight with a good tall position.
- Turn your neck to your left side.
- Turn again to the center
- Then turn to the right side
- Again to the center
Do this 12 times on each side for up to three times a day.
To work your cheek and neck muscled and get a leaner look, try blowing air.
- Sit on a lower back chair with your spine straight.
- Move your head as back as you can, ensuring your face is looking at the ceiling.
- Make an ‘O’ with your lips and blow air out.
- Do that for up to 20 seconds.
- After moving your neck back to normal position slowly.
Do this exercise up to three times a day for the best result.
Stretch Your Neck
This exercise will help you solve back humps.
- Stand straight with a few feet between your feet and keep your hands to your sides.
- Tip your face looking down without moving your shoulder.
- Keep it in that position for 10 seconds.
- Then look up slowly, as far as it’s comfortable for you.
- Keep it there for 10 seconds.
- Bring your neck back to its normal position, slowly.
Do ten sets at least three times a day.
Try the Fish Face
An effective way to tone your cheek and chin muscles and reduce flabbiness is by making the fish face.
- Comfortably sit or stand up
- Suck air in your cheeks and lips, creating a fish mouth shape
- While having the fish-shaped mouth, try smiling for 5 seconds
- You will get a burning sensation in your cheeks and jaws
You can do this exercise as much as you want.
This exercise will work really well on the neck muscles and help you to tone and shape them. It will also help you get rid of headaches and migraines.
- Stand fully straight
- Place your head on the side of your head
- Push your head towards the hand and your hand against the push of the head, creating resistance.
Do this 12 times and 3 times a day.
Cardio workouts like walking fast, running, swimming, and riding a bike are great ways to help lose fat your whole body, including the neck and chin.
Cardio helps you to boost your metabolism and burn fat.
Remember, lose weight from all over your body; you will lose the neck fat automatically!
It has gotten suggested by Mayo Clinic to do moderate physical activity for about 45 minutes a day or 300 minutes a week to boost weight loss.
Keep a Good Posture
A bad posture affects the back, spine and contributes to reducing neck fat and double chin.
If you’re sitting with your head too low, it can weaken the neck and face muscles.
You can improve your posture by sitting up straight, with your back straight, and if you’re reading a book or using a phone, keep it at a level, so your head does not have to lower.
Reduce Neck Fats through Diet
If you happen to gain weight, are obese, or overweight, then looking at what you eat can help you lose fat around your body and your neck.
Some of the factors you need to look at in your diet to help you reduce neck fat include:
- Eat vegetables, four servings a day
- Eat fruit, Three servings a day
- Eat whole grains and not refined grains
- Prevent all processed foods
- Take healthy fats like nuts and olive oil.
- Prevent all fried food and take it out.
- Reduce sugar intake
- Have portion control meals
- Keep your calorie intake in mind.
The more weight you lose, the slimmer face you will get.
Treatments to Reduce Neck Fats
There are two treatments that you can get done to reduce neck fats or double chins.
It is best to get advice from your doctor beforehand.
Lipolysis or liposculpture is a treatment that uses heat and liposuction to melt the fat from the area you want and contour the skin.
Lipolysis will only work on fats and remove the fats, not increased or excessive skin.
A local anesthetic only gets needed to get the Lipolysis procedure done.
This treatment is minimal.
In this procedure, a small number of various injections will get injected into the area you want to remove fat from, where the injection will dissolve fats.
Moreover, Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) approved Kybella in 2015, which assists in absorbing fats.
However, ensure you get it done from an experienced doctor as it can cause a lot of damage if not injected properly.
Remember that living a healthy and active life is important for everyone, whether you’re losing your neck fats or body fat. You cannot target an area to lose fat; you have to lose the overall fat.
Maintaining a healthy weight can help keep neck fats away while keeping you away from many other issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart diseases.
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What causes neck fat?” answer-0=”Anyone overweight or obese will usually have neck fat. The main reason for neck fats is when one has unhealthy eating habits and not enough physical activity. Moreover, some health issues can also cause obesity.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=” Will the neck fat go away?” answer-1=”Yes, you can diminish the neck around your chin and neck by reducing weight overall. The best way to get neck fat to go away is by reducing your calories in taking.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Does chewing gum lessen the neck and chin fat?” answer-2=”Not really. When one chews gum, the jaws become stronger, and the chin gets lifted, but it will not lessen the fat around your neck and chin.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”Is it true that neck fat exercises are effective?” answer-3=”While there is no scientific evidence that chin exercises serve to reduce the appearance of a double chin, there is anecdotal evidence that they do. Here are six exercises to help you tone and improve the muscles and skin around your double chin. Unless otherwise specified, perform each exercise 10 to 15 times per day.” image-3=”” html=”true” css_class=””]