The Tissot range of watches has included several advancements in style and quality to keep pace with the latest fashion and style trends. As a result, it is well renowned for its out-of-the-ordinary designs that draw the public’s attention. In addition, the aspect that makes Tissot truly special is the variety of techniques that it has produced over the years.
Vintage models were already great, as they keep a close eye on fashion trends. Sports watches, dress watches, and the latest ones, which are smartwatches, are all products they produce. Learn more about the extraordinary affordable collections that Tissot offers for everyone.
Features Of Tissot Watches
Before knowing the significant collections of the brand, it’s best to know the best features that gave high quality to its name.
- Excellent movements that equip Tissot’s timepieces with precision and more power to run even without wearing them. Ex. Valjoux ETA Caliber, Powermatic 80, Swissmatic movement.
- Solar Tactile Technology is another feature that no other watch brands possess.
- Precious gems and metals are carefully chosen to come up with high-quality watches and beautiful designs.
- They use a Nivachron balance spring to prevent magnetism from getting through, affecting the watch’s precise movements.
- Ceramics have been widely used as part of watchmaking because it is very sturdy and resists scratches.
- Water-resistance capability is assured as every watch undergoes pressure tests and liquid penetration as well.
The Touch series from the brand is considered to be an innovative leap forward in the world of wristwatches. These devices contain a touch screen, similar to a smartphone, with which you may control the device’s multiple features. Since it debuted in 1999, the series has received even more tremendous growth. In addition, the T-Touch Expert Solar became part of the line in 2014, sporting a solar-powered design.
- Barometer, Altimeter, Stopwatch
- Alarm, altitude difference meter
- Regatta timer that counts down before converting to a racing chronograph
- Compass with the minute hand that serves as the north marker while the 12 o’clock position depicts the direction you’re facing
- The titanium case size is 45mm, 40% lighter than steel
- It suits people who are allergic to stainless steel
The more expensive pieces and gold watches of Tissot are found in the T-Gold edition. It is a constantly expanding collection that is always up to date. In addition, there are some brand-new, ultra-glam gold watches in the 18kt Gold Vintage range.
- Best automatic calibers
- 18ct rose gold or yellow gold
- Quartz, automatic mechanical, or manual mechanical movements
- Stopwatch function
- Mostly in genuine leather straps
- Valjoux 7750 that powers Bridgeport Automatic
- Oroville Automatic has a date display located at 3 o’clock and has three hands, powered by ETA 2824-2
- Carson Automatic features large Roman numerals on the dial
You may find some of the most iconic Tissot women’s watches in the T-Lady collection. The popular varieties include Lovely, Generosi-T, and Cera. Diamonds and mother-of-pearl dials are even part of the watch models for Tissot women. In addition, a variety of well-known watch lines are part of the T-Lady collection. These different showcases show off their features and functions while still following their values and traditions.
1. My Lady
It is the counterpart of Gentleman of T-Classic for men as it copied its simplicity and fantastic functions. Some of its features are:
- Date display
- Classic design
- Automatic or quartz
- Bracelet options are steel or leather
- A variety of dial colors
- 100m water resistance
- Various metal designs
The Bellissima timepiece collection contains vintage designs. Another fact is that a wide range of colors and types of metal make these watches versatile for many styles and preferences.
- Hour markers that show Roman numerals
- Up to 30 meters of water resistance
- Date display
- Quartz mechanism
- Options of leather and steel bracelet
Tissot designed this series in tribute to a watch style that first became popular in the 1960s. The timepieces in this series are timeless classics, but they also have features that satisfy today’s requirements.
- Dials are in round or square
- Various metal designs
- Alluring watch face
- Quartz mechanism
- 30m water resistance
Tissot has long been one of the few companies producing pocket watches, particularly in high demand. The T-Pocket line covers over ten models with dozens of various options. That includes models with quartz movement. In addition, the ultimate Touch timepiece is also offered as a pocket watch. Most of the T-Pocket versions evoke a sense of nostalgia for mid-19th century wristwatches.
- 53mm brass case
- Powered by ETA 6498
- Quartz and mechanical winding
T-Sport’s series truly matches its name, as it offers a range of sturdy sports timepieces with athletic features that are primarily distinguished by their purposes. It has a similar design to that of previous models in the 1960s. Additionally, the T-Sport is also equipped with mechanical movements.
- The majority of the T-Sport series is powered by Quartz movement G10.211
- Tachymetric scale
- Circular subdials
- Waterproof to 100m depth of water
- Stainless steel case with 44.4m diameter
- T-Sport Seastar is 300m water-resistant and has a rotating bezel; the case diameter is 48mm.
The T Classic is the most frequently purchased Tissot men’s watch. When it launched its classic series, Tissot experienced considerable growth. A great example is Tissot 1853 that has been available for a long time. It is one of the most diverse collections offered by the brand, and it raised the company’s fame in the market.
- Water-resistant up to 30m
- Le Locle Powermatic 80 hour power-reserve
- 316L stainless steel case
- 45mm case diameter
After discussing this impressive wristwatch with attention, Tissot is an icon in the watchmaking industry. The brand had a history of making fine timepieces remarkably. Now that we think about it, it makes perfect sense why people prefer this moderately priced luxury watch.
Want to have your own Tissot timepiece? Go to The Watch Company. It offers a wide variety of choices and great deals that will surely suit you!