There are so many coaching apps out there nowadays. This article deals with what to look for in a coaching app so that you can ensure maximum benefits for yourself and your clients.
Apps for coaching clients can help you coach your clients more effectively while saving you tons of time. Let’s dive in!
1. Instant access to a pool of potential candidates
If you want to use an app to get clients, make sure that it has the functionality to let you reach a lot of people at once. It should provide instant access to potential candidates.
2. Easy-to-use apps with intuitive and functional interfaces
The apps must be easy to use, with an intuitive interface so that users can easily maneuver through them without much training or experience (since they’re coaching apps, not apps for technical professionals). They also have to be functional and serve their purpose well: connecting clients/candidates and coaches quickly.
3. The ability to directly contact your prospects from the app itself
You shouldn’t have to go outside of the app in order to start communicating with those who are interested in your services. You will lose most prospects if you ask for their contact details outside of the app.
4. A seamless onboarding experience for clients
The experience for clients should be simple and painless, with few questions to answer and a quick connection between the coach and client.
The apps for coaches should have everything you need in order to start working as soon as possible. They should also be free of major bugs and offer enough functionality that you’re not missing out on too many features.
The apps for coaches should connect directly with your other apps or CRM in order to make sure that all clients are kept in one place, apps for coaching apps should be connected with CRM platforms such as Hubspot or Salesforce. This will ensure that none of your prospects gets lost when they fill out an app form or agree to get in touch. Click here for more information about the three most important CRM functions
5. Integrations with apps you already use in your business
No matter what profession you’re in, apps can help improve your client base and make it easier to scale your practice. Even if you only have coaching clients, apps will let you run a more efficient practice overall. In fact, apps are one of the three most efficient ways to grow your business.
But not all apps are alike! Each app might do things differently–for example, some apps might be better than others at helping you find new leads while others might be better at providing remote customer support services. The apps you choose to use in your coaching business also depend on how much time you’re willing to spend marketing.
How much money should you spend?
You don’t want to pay a ton of money for apps if you’re just starting out with your business and aren’t sure how much demand there will be.
Here’s what I recommend:
- Choose apps that will save you time first, then look into apps that will help you generate more leads. If an app is going to cost $10 a month but it means you won’t have to do some task in your day-to-day operations, then that’s worth the expense!
- Look for apps that are easy to learn–the easier they are, the faster you’ll be able to get them up and running!
- Once you’ve got an app or two up and running, keep optimizing and tweaking to your current needs.
Try out apps that fit into your daily schedule and those apps will become part of the way you work.
If apps save you time or money, then they are a win for your business!