Kim Kardashian, born on October 21, 1980, is a well-known American celebrity of a reality show, media personality, model, spokesperson, and entrepreneur. She became famous as a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton, but gained recognition in 2007 when a sex tape she made with her former partner Ray J was leaked.
Continue reading and we’ll talk and know more about Kim Kardashian Net Worth, biography, relationship, career, family and much more.
|Kim Kardashian Net Worth:||$1.8 Billion|
|Salary:||$80 Million Per Year|
|Date of Birth:||Oct 21, 1980 (40 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Businessperson, Fashion designer, TV Personality, Television producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
|Last Updated:||January 2023|
What You Will Learn
Early Life Birth/Family
Kim Kardashian was born on 21st October 1980 in Los Angeles, California.
Her mother, who many know, is Kris Houghton, and her father was Robert Kardashian, a businessman, and an attorney.
Kourtney, Khloe, and Rob are her siblings. In 1991, her parents got divorced. Her mother went on to marring Bruce Jenner.
From this marriage of her mother, she had 2 half-sisters Kendall and Kylie. Kim Kardashian’s father died on 30th September 2003.
Age, Weight, Height & Appearance
Kim Kardashian is 40 years old.
She is 1.57 1.82m tall (that’s around 5 feet and an inch).
She weighs around 56 Kg.
Kim Kardashian had brown eyes color and has brunette hair.
Kim Kardashian went to an all-girls Roman Catholic School called Marymount High School.
She went to Pierce College but did not graduate from there.
Kim Kardashian hopes to become a lawyer, even though she did not graduate from any college.
She wants to get an apprenticeship to become a lawyer and study to take the bar exam next year.
Nationality, Ethnicity, Zodiac, Religion & Views on Politics
Kim Kardashian is an American national.
Her mother is of English, Irish, Scottish and Dutch ancestry, while her father was a third-generation Armenian-American.
Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Kim Kardashian is a Christian and says that she is really religious.
Relationship & Children
Kim Kardashian first got married to Damon Thomas at the age of 19.
However, she got divorced as she said that she got physically and emotionally abused by him after many relationships.
Her second marriage was with Kris Humphries, an NBA player, in 2011, but got divorced after 72 days of getting married.
She started dating Kanye West and got pregnant before getting married to him.
The couple got married in 2014.
Together the couple has four children
- First, she had a daughter, North West, in 2013.
- Second, she had a son, Saint West, in 2015.
- Third, she had another daughter through surrogacy, Chicago West, in 2018.
- Lastly, again through surrogacy, she had a son in 2019, Psalm West.
- In 2003, she got highlighted for her friendship with the famous socialite Paris Hilton.
- In 2007, she got a lot of media attention after her sex tape got released. The sex tape was with Ray J, her ex-boyfriend, and got taped in 2003.
- The tape got distributed by Vivid Entertainment, and she filed a suit against them as they distributed it without her permission. However, she dropped the suit when she got a 5 million settlement.
- In October 2007, Kim Kardashian and her family members signed up to Keeping Up with the Kardashians, a reality TV show. The show has been a huge success.
- In 2008, In the spoof movie ‘Disaster Movie,’ she played Lisa.
- In 2008, she also took part in Dancing with the Stars, the reality dance show.
- In 2009, she made an appearance as a guest star on How I Met Your Mother, the TV show.
- Furthermore, in the same year, she endorsed two products, ShoeDazzle shopping and a mix flavor of cupcake ‘Va-Va-Va-Nilla of the bakery Famous Cupcakes.’
- In 2009 she released a workout DVD, called Fit in Your Jeans by Friday, which featured two trainers, Jennifer Galardi and Patrick Goudeau.
- In the same year, she appeared as a guest host in WrestleMania XXIV and guest judge of America’s Next Top Model.
- At the end of 2009, she launched Kim Kardashian perfume.
- Moreover, in the same year, she appeared as a guest star in CSI: NY.
- She also became a part of the spinoff of the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians called Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.
- From the year 2010 and on she appeared in many movies and endorsement deals.
- Kim Kardashian also produced The Spin Crowd, the reality TV show.
- In 2011, she released two other perfumes called Kim Kardashian Love and Gold.
- In 2011, she appeared in the three episodes of Khloe & Lamar and 18 episodes of Kourtney and Kim Take New York.
- In 2012 she played Nikki LePree in Drop Dead Dive, a TV series, and appeared in 30 Rock and Punk’d the TV shows.
- In 2014, she was on the cover of Paper, the fashion magazine.
- In 2014, she also released Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, a mobile game.
- In 2015 she was on the cover for Vogue Spain.
- She also released Kimoji, an emoji pack for iOS devices.
- She also released her first book, which was full of her selfies called Selfish.
- In 2017, She released KKW Beauty, her presence in the cosmetic industry.
- In 2019, she launched SKIMS, her lingerie and shapewear line.
Kim Kardashian has won 9 awards and has gotten nominated for 6.
- MTV Movie + TV Awards for the best Unscripted Fight in 2023.
- People’s Choice Awards, USA for Favorite TV Celebreality Star in 2012
- Razzie Awards for Worst Supporting Actress in 2014
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- The Streamy Award in 2018
- The Webby Awards in 2016
- She helped get Alice Johnson released from a life sentence.
- She also helped another low-level drug offender get released from prison.
- She released a documentary based on true crime on the Mass Incarceration problem in the nation.
- She further plans to help other prisoner offenders who should not have gotten life sentences.
Kim Kardashian Net Worth
According to Celebrity Net Worth, the American entrepreneur, spokesperson, model, and reality TV star Kim Kim Kardashian Net Worth is around $2.0 billion.
She comes to the list of the most well-known and rich celebrities in the world.
In a year, it has gotten estimated that Kim Kardashian earns around $50-80 million.
She earns her money from many different endeavors and her developing empire.
Kim Kardashian generated around $200 million in revenue from her mobile game, ‘Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.’
She keeps 28% of the revenue that gets generated from this app.
|Kim Kardashian Earning Milestones|
|Kim Kardashian net worth 2007||$7,900,000|
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Kim Kardashian can get found on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
On Instagram, her ID is @kimkardashian and she has 342 million followers.
Her Facebook account is Kim Kardashian West, and on there, she has around 33 million Likes.
His Twitter account is @KimKardashian, and she has 74.9 followers.
On YouTube, her account is Kim Kardashian West and has 1.97 million subscribers.
What was Kim Kardashian’s first job?
She was a professional wardrobe organizer, and Brandy Norwood was her first customer.
Who was Kim Kardashian’s first boyfriend?
Michael Jackson’s nephew, TJ Jackson was her first boyfriend.
What did Kim Kardashian say when asked whether she would get a tattoo?
She said, “You don’t put a bumper sticker on a Bentley”.
What was Kim Kardashian’s first car?
It was a white BMW, and she got it from her dad on her 16th birthday.