Pii_Email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25: Did you get the error code [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25]? This error you will sometimes face on your outlook. It shows that something has gone wrong with your email. The email system is something we all use to send and receive information from one person to another because it offers security on a high level. We created this article to guide you on what causes this error and how you can solve the error code [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25]. Without waiting much more, let us begin.
What generates the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error ?
Most commonly, when the software installation fails, you will get the [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error. You can also face it if it disagrees with another installed program within the system. If you happen to use many accounts, which can also make this error appear. However, when it comes to taking risks, [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error stays the same in changing programming designs within the system.
How to Fix [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Error Code?
You now know what the [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error in the email is, so there is no confusion. Now the next question is how to fix this error? We have given some ways that will help you resolve the [pii email e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error.
Try Cleaning Cookies and Cache
As we mentioned before, sometimes using multiple accounts can be one of the main causes of you facing [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error. If you happen to have many accounts in the same window, simply logging out will not help with this error- instead, it will cause it. An easy way to fix it is clearing out all the cookies and cache, so you have a new record at hand and wiped out the old ones. This step will delete all information that you may have collected in the database. You don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, as that is what we are here.
The following steps will help to fix this error:
- Close any opened Microsoft Outlook window.
- Reopen Outlook.
- Open a few more windows, so you have admittance to all.
- Ensure everything has gotten upgraded to the updated versions.
- If not, then update to the recent edition of Office 365.
Hopefully, you will have fixed the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error by following these steps carefully.
Using only one account to access Microsoft Outlook
Do you happen to have many Microsoft accounts that you manage? If you do, it can cause a problem in the SMPT server, which will cause you to get the pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error when you open Outlook. That might frighten you, but as they say, truth is bitter. You should try using only one account on Microsoft Outlook. However, if you happen to use multiple accounts, which caused this error, we have you covered.
The below steps will help get rid of the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error
- Firstly, log out of all accounts, which you had on for Outlook.
- Secondly, close and clear any programs that you have open.
- Then reopen and log in to one account.
- This process will make Microsoft Outlook refresh.
- You will be able to log in to one out without having to face that error again.
Using Auto Repair Tool
If you did the two steps we mentioned above and you still happen to face the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error, then you can try this step. In this step, you will be using the auto repair tool.
- Open Outlook and click ‘File,’ then ‘Account Settings.’
- Once you open the account setting, choose the account in which you face this error and click on Repair.
- Proceed by clicking on Repair work.
- Finally, follow the instructions you get on your screen, and hopefully, you will not face the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error anymore.
Check for Windows 10 Troubleshooting Center
Do you think that you may be facing this problem because of an installed program? If yes, then you can solve it by using the Windows 10 Troubleshooting Center. For example, if Microsoft Outlook does not install properly, it can make you face some problems. Get help from the Windows 10 Troubleshooting Center and perform diagnostics on the Microsoft Outlook application. You will get instructions on what to do, ensure to follow it word by word. When you do, it will fix the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error, and you can continue using it back to normal.
Uninstall & Reinstall the Microsoft Outlook Program
If you are looking for one of the easiest ways to solve this [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error, you can do so by uninstalling Microsoft Outlook. It is the most effortless way to solve this complicated issue. Sometimes this error can occur because of the problem with the compatibility amongst the different versions of the windows.
Unsure on how to uninstall? Follow the below steps.
- Open the start menu using the star key on the screen or the keyboard.
- Find the control panel and open it.
- Click on programs and features.
- On the list of the programs, look for the Office 365 app and launch it.
- You will get a dialog box from Windows confirming you want to uninstall the program.
- Accept it, and Window will do its process to uninstall the app.
- Now you can download and install the most recent version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Once you get the recent version, you can log in to your account.
You can then use your account without facing any more errors. It’s the most straightforward way. The method of reinstalling an app is the most reliable way to solve any errors that may come in any program.
Now that you know what the [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] email error is and how you can fix it, you will not have to worry when you face it. We are hopeful that the above steps will help you in removing this error from your Microsoft Outlook. Internet is the best thing to happen in this era. However, installing a pirated version will always cause errors.
If you happen to follow the above problems and still face the issue, contact Outlook support for assistance.