Do you face issues with the clownfish voice changer not working? If you are, we have you covered.
A voice-changing app that is popular and known throughout the world is the Clownfish Voice Changer. You install it into your computer, so you can use the app on any application that uses sound.
It’s used by many different types of people, including many gamers and users of communication apps, like Viber or Skype. Many people use this app because it’s secure and trusted by many people. It changes the user’s voice in various ways and has an easy-to-use user interface.
Many people are having problems with the clown voice changer not working.
We’ve tested four different methods for fixing the clownfish voice changer not working problem. We’ll also find the best possible ways for fixing Clownfish Changer Not working issue.
Solution 1: Update Clownfish
Are you using an outdated version of the Clownfish app? An outdated version of clownfish could be why clownfish is not working.
The process involves in updating this app is very easy. However, you do have to uninstall it first. Don’t worry. We have easy steps for you to get the latest version.
First, uninstall it by:
- Go to the Control Panel by typing it in the search bar (next to the window icon) and opening it.
- Go to Programs, then go to Programs and Features
- Click on Uninstall a Program
- In the listed apps, find Clownfish Voice Changer and uninstall it.
Reinstall it by:
- Open a browser
- Visit the Clown Voice Changer Official Website
- Follow the given instructions and download and install the app.
- Restart your computer
You should have a working Clownfish Voice Changer app.
Solution 2: Update the Platform Apps, If Needed
If you updated the Clownfish Voice app and the app still doesn’t seem to work on some platforms, the problem can be in the program.
Always check for the latest version of the platform that you’re using. If not, then update it and restart the program.
Once you download the new version of the Clownfish Voice Changer, check all the platforms you are using and update if needed. So, if it’s Skype, Twitch, Viber, Discord, ensure it’s the latest version that you have.
The followings steps will help you see whether the platform is updated or not:
- Open a platform you wish to check
- Go to the Taskbar and click About This Version
- You will get details on that version
- Do visit the official website of the platform/software and see which version is the latest.
- Compare your version and the latest to see if both are the same or not.
- If they are not the same, then update the platform.
Solution 3: Microphone Installing in Clownfish
The Clownfish Voice Changer uses the microphone, and if there is a problem with the microphone, it can affect the clownfish app.
The application detects your voice through the microphone and then changes it in the system.
Therefore, having microphones not installed correctly or if you are using outdated drivers can make the Clownfish Voice Changer not work properly.
This solution has two steps.
Step No 1: Checking your Microphone Driver
You can check if you have the latest microphone driver or not by checking the manufacturer’s website.
However, if you do not want to do it that way and want something easier, then we suggest you use Driver Easy, a 3rd party driver updater.
Driver Easy has a free version and a Pro version (with a 30-day money guarantee.) To use Driver Easy:
- Go to Driver Easy official website.
- Download and Install Driver Easy by following the instruction on the website.
- Once installed, open Driver Easy.
- Click Scan Now
- The app will scan your computer and show you problems with any drivers.
- Drivers that need to be updated will get flagged.
- The free version will tell you the problem and how to do it manually.
- The Pro version will update and install the latest version when you will click update all.
Step 2: Install Microphone on Clownfish Voice Changer
- Open Clownfish App
- Click on the Clownfish on the top in the Taskbar. If the Taskbar is hidden, click ^ Button, and Taskbar will appear.
- Click on Setup and go to System Integration.
- Pick the working microphone and install it.
- Restart your Computer
You should have a working Clownfish Voice Changer.
Solution 4: Remove & Install Clownfish in Default Folder
If Clownfish gets installed in a different folder and not the default one, it can cause problems.
You can remove the Clownfish folder or uninstall it and install it again into the default folder (which is the Local Drive C in Windows).
You can follow solution no.1 to reinstall it.
If none of the solutions work, check your antivirus software, as that can also cause conflicts with different apps at times.
We hope one of these solutions worked for you and helped solve issues you’re facing with Clownfisher Voice Changer App. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments, and we will help you out.
How do I make my Clownfish Voice Changer active?
Right-click the Clownfish Icon in the system tray and choose “hear microphone”. Now, the Clownfish Voice Changer is set to the default setting. To make a change to the voice changer settings, right-click the voice changer icon in the system tray and select “Set Voice Changer.”
Why Is Clownfish Not Working?
There might be several reasons for this:
- Outdated Clownfish version.
- Malfunctioned device drivers.
- Platform apps variant incompatibility.
- Installation errors.
- Discord update error.
What voice changer does Tiko?
Tiko is a YouTube channel by a young man named Jayden. He is well-liked among the YouTube and gaming communities because of his clownfish sound effects. He uses a squeakier clownfish voice changer when recording Fortnite videos or streaming.
See Also: How to Fix the dev error 6068